Delicious Reasons to Rise & Shine at Hill House Bed & Breakfast
Hill House stopped its breakfast dining table service and afternoon social hour when COVID arrived. In May, we will resume breakfast service on our wraparound porch, social distanced. As a COVID response, we placed mini-fridges, microwaves, Keurig machines and breakfast tables in all rooms. All food (except for full breakfasts beginning in May) is now delivered directly to the rooms, most of it stocked prior to your arrival. All guests receive an expanded-continental breakfast — hot bread, fresh fruit, fresh-squeeze orange juice, and a 3-bite entree, delivered to guestrooms around 8:00, and servings of cookies and spiced nuts.
For those who prefer more, for a daily fee of $15/person, guests can pre-order a hot, gourmet, full breakfast and receive all of the complimentary breakfast items, except the 3-bite entree. The full breakfast is served on the porch at 9:00.
For a daily fee of $10/person, guests can pre-order afternoon beverages of choice, an antipasto plate, and a baguette or crackers.
Two days advance notice is required for full breakfast service.
Among our main courses are:
- Shrimp, Bacon and Grits Casserole
- Quinoa Salad with cucumbers, tomatoes & feta with Raspberry Viniagriette Dressing (Vegan, GF)
- Artisan Toast with cream cheese, salmon, red onion & capers
- Baked Appalachian Root Vegetable, Ham, and Egg Hash with Cornbread
- Mixed Berry French Toast Bake (Vegan)
- Pesto, Chicken Sausage, Sun-dried tomato & Feta Frittata (GF)
- Sweet Potato Breakfast Enchiladas (Vegan)