Casually Elegant Lodging near Downtown Asheville NC
Guestrooms at Hill House Bed & Breakfast are named after well-known and historic Asheville buildings. All have private baths, central heat and, unlike most B&Bs in Asheville, central air conditioning, individual decor, and cushioned seating for two. Many have fireplaces and Jacuzzi tubs or walk-in showers.
Nine of our 10 rooms have queen beds, and the Hideaway has a king. The Flatiron and Battery Park guestrooms have additional twin beds, and cots and a queen air mattress are available in the Hideaway and the Pisgah Apartment. See the Room Amenities below for a full list of the amenities that all Hill House Bed & Breakfast rooms offer.
Standard rates are $175 to $230. Winter rates (January through late March) are $139 to $185, except for Valentine’s Day/President’s Day weekend when standard rates apply. Holiday and October rates are $190 to $245. October weekend rates are $240 to $300.
Midweek and last-minute discounts can drop weeknight rates as low as $79/night in winter and $105/night most other weeks.
The inn requires a minimum stay of two nights on most weekends (exceptions are some weekends in January and February and sometimes when a Thursday/Friday or Saturday/Sunday have previously booked) and all nights in most of October and during the Christmas/New Year holiday season.
All rates are based on two-person occupancy, with a $25/additional person charge.
Reservations using BedandBreakfast.com gift cards can only be made on the Hill House page of that website.
Smaller dogs are allowed in the Flatiron suite, and S&W and Jackson guestrooms, and larger and multiple dogs can check in to the Pisgah Apartment.
- Kress, with its shabby chic style, Arcade and its sunny, floral design scheme,and the muted, masculine S&W with its view of the garden are the inn’s lower-priced options.
- Overtly romantic Jackson, the restrained yet deep Drhumor, both with fireplaces and Jacuzzis, and Battery Park, with its sunroom, rain shower, and large daybed, are the middle-priced rooms.
- Our honeymoon suite, the Biltmore with its double Jacuzzi, and the apartment-sized FlatIron, which comfortably can sleep a family of four, are the higher-priced rooms in the main inn.
- In the new building at the rear of the property are the Pisgah apartment, with a full kitchen and Jacuzzi, and the Hideaway, with the inn’s only king bed and a spa-style shower. These two rooms can be opened up together for a family or a group, and rollaways and/or an air mattress allow for more additional guests. [Read More…]
Relax. You’re Taken Care Of. In Our Rooms You’ll Find….
- Private Bathrooms with Jacuzzi Tubs/Showers, Claw-foot Tubs & Showers, and Walk-in, Tiled Rain Showers
- Queen-Size (1 King-Size) Beds with Soft Pillow Tops
- Fireplaces in Many Rooms
- 32” Flat-Screen TVs with Local Broadcast Channels and Complimentary Netflix and HuluPlus Programming
- Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet Service
- Comfy Seating for Two in Every Room
- 12-foot Ceilings and Original Heavy Wooden Doors in Many Rooms
- Central Heat and Air in All Rooms
- Ceiling Fans
- Extra Pillows and Blankets
- Cozy, Soft Robes
- All-Natural Shampoos, Soaps and Herbal Bath Salts
- Personal Toiletries – Q-Tips and Makeup Remover Rounds
- Hair Dryers, Irons and Small Ironing Boards
- Dark Chocolates by Your Pillow
- In-Room Breakfast option ($15)
- Evening Wine and Hors d’oeuvres
- 24-hour, Guest Pantry with Tea, Coffee, Cookies, Nuts, Sodas and Mini-Frig for Personal Items
- Large, Private, Wraparound Front Porch
- Unique, Eclectic Décor Throughout
- Wi-Fi in all Common Areas
- Guest Computer
- Concierge Services
- Free, Onsite Parking
- Extra-Large, Private Lawn with Double Hammock and Adirondack Chairs
- Beds and Beds of Garden Flowers Everywhere
- Morning Yoga
The Only Bed and Breakfast in Asheville Offering Yoga. Morning Yoga on the Lawn, 7:30-8:30…Roll out of bed, walk out the front door, and Namaste. Breakfast at 9:00 never will have tasted so good. Provided in coordination with Asheville Community Yoga. April through October Weather Permitting, Advance Notice Necessary, Mats Provided, $15/person to the teacher.