Delicious Reasons to Rise & Shine at Hill House Bed & Breakfast
Breakfast at our B&B near downtown Asheville, NC starts each day between 7:00 and 8:00 with French-pressed, Central American coffee from Javataza, a selection of breakfast teas, and fresh pastries. We serve breakfast at 9:00, on the wrap-around porch in warmer months or, in cooler months, indoors at either our large dining tables or your personal table.
Our breakfast is complimentary, hearty, and a single course, sometimes savory, sometimes sweet. All guests, except those with specific dietary needs, eat the same . Our eggs come from Cane Creek Beef and Poultry, a nearby organic farm.
Among our most popular dishes are:
- Breakfast Lasagna with a Grilled Peach with Agave Nectar Yogurt
- Shrimp, Swiss Chard, Spring Onion and Thyme Frittata with a Berry Crisp
- Pear or Peach Soufflé with Spiced Chicken Sausage
- Asparagus, Red Onion, Tomato and Bacon Tart with Baked Eggs
- Mango and French Bread Custard and Country Ham
- Toasted Croissant with Crème/Berry Filling and Country Ham
- Baked Apple Puff Pancake with Spiced Chicken Sausage
- Southern Grits Gratin with Avocado Salsa and a Cranberry/Pear Compote
Mixed fruit juices are a unique Hill House Bed & Breakfast specialty.
And, please, no worries. No seven-piece settings of tableware, cut glass, and three-course breakfasts at Hill House Bed & Breakfast. If you want to sit and linger, we’ll pour coffee all morning long, but if you have a whitewater rafting reservation or a long day ahead at the Biltmore Estate, you can be in and out in 15 minutes.